Our CSR approach
is committed since 2018
For Velum, Corporate Social Responsibility is a lever for growth and sustainable performance. Velum wants to contribute to a better and more harmonious world.
ISO 26000 is defined as a global approach that takes into account people, society, the environment and the interactions between stakeholders.
Since August 2021, we have integrated a person in charge of quality and CSR within the company.
As of 2022, its mission will be to measure our commitment and implement levers to improve our social and environmental responsibility.
"Velum places CSR at the heart of our strategic project with the ambition of evolving our internal practices and those of our customers to serve sustainable and inclusive growth. - Anne Vetter Tifrit "
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Promote gender equality
- Improving the quality of life at work: optimized lighting - optimization of production stations
- Development of common living and wellness areas
[ ... ]
Be an inclusive and caring employer
Being an eco-responsible company
- Reducing our carbon footprint
- Engage in daily structuring actions: eco-design, responsible purchasing, waste recovery, recycling (...)
- Telecommuting and carpooling
- Suppression of the paper since 2009
- Recyclum collection center - WEEE sector
- Our luminaires and services help reduce the environmental impact of cities
- Intelligent LED lighting in the premises (presence sensors, etc.)
Be an actor for the preservation of the planet
To be an economic player open to society
- Local development, short circuits whenever possible
- Promote exchanges with the actors involved
- Anchoring our activities in the territories
- Work in collaboration with public authorities
- Velum is committed to youth employment and welcomes work-study students, interns ...
- Sustainable partnerships with associations
- Co-working space