Lighting solutions for large retailers : Hypermarkets and supermarkets
LED lighting, a must for the retail industry
LED lighting for hypermarkets and supermarkets has becomme essential in order to remain competitive.
The benefits are:
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Substantial cut in energy cosumption
- Enhancing the quality of the products
- Optimisation of merchandising
- Improving visual comfort for your customers and employee well-being
LED lights have an exceptional lifespan (up to 60,000 hours). They are adapted to the daily opening hours of supermarkets and supermarkets without the risk of overheating.
Upgrading your lighting system to reduce energy consumption
VELUM supports businesses in their energy transition processes. The VELUM LED lights are more energy-friendly and cost-efficient than conventional lighting systems. The performance of LED lighting solutions allows our clients to reduce drasticly their energy costs and their ecological footprint. They can expect a return of investment in 2 years.
Lighting needs to fit your shelving strategy to enhance your products
The placement of the lighting and the choice of LED solutions is essential for the in-store commercial strategy. Efficient lighting in supermarkets is based on linear LED ramps, installed parallel to the shelves. In order to highlight the products on sale, headlamp type luminaires will contrast with the general lighting of the supermarket. Guiding the customer and orienting the eye is part of our know-how !
Each product marketed is enhanced by our specific LED solutions :
- Dairy products
- Bread and pastries
- Fruits and vegetables
Our LED lighting solutions generate less heat and keep products cool longer.
Going further with a smart lighting control system
The innovative technologies offered by VELUM are designed for tailor-made purposes :
- DALI lighting control system allows a precise adjustment of the light intensity with a control pannel
- Wireless smart lighting is used to control the system with a smartphore or tablet
- Tunable White technology is designed to designed to be able to change the colour and intensity of light at particular times accordingly to the natural cirdadian cycle.
Are you a retailer in need of a better lighting system? Contact our office for more informations on our lighting solutions.