Quality and environment
Velum designs innovative lighting solutions for indoor and outdoor purposes thanks to advanced technologies
Our goal is to provide smarter and cost saving solutions. Our technological innovations are designed to help our clients to reduce their ecological footprint, lower energy costs and improve the wellness of their employees.
VELUM’s commitment to quality and environmental issues
Our two production sites in France are certificed HEQ (High Quality Environmental) and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility):
- ISO 9001 : Quality management, including strong customer orientation, motivation and commitment on the executive level, process approach and steady improvement
- OHSAS 18001 : Management of health and safety at work with the overall objective of better processes
- ISO 14001 : Environmental management, with the constant monitoring of the environmental performance and control of the effects related to the activity of the company
- ISO 26000 : CSR (Corporate Social Responsability)
All our products meet the European standards and are tested by approved laboratories. During production, a systematic control of the luminaires is carried out by our quality department. The after-sales service, in collaboration with the Quality department, processes complaints quickly and efficiently.
Reduction of operating costs
Our lighting solutions take in account energy and operating cost of your lighting project. We develop high-performance lighting fixtures, offer real advice on essential consumer issues and provide solutions to limit your expenses.
As a member of PERIFEM (commissions about energy equipment and technical facilities), we collaborate to tackle the issue of electricity consumption.
Here are the steps we offer to help you better know and control your lighting expenses:
- Assessment : accurate analysis of your in-store lighting equipment
- Overview of the situation: positives and negatives of the concept and estimation of the operating cost.
- Offering : solutions, calculation of return on investment.
- 1 year labor warranty and 2 years parts warranty on non-LED lighting system
- 5 years parts warranty on LED lighting system (according to the general Terms and Conditions of Sale)
The return of defective equipment is at the customer’s expense and must be received by our services within three weeks after the delivery of the replacement equipment.
Recycling : VELUM is affiliated to RECYLUM
Recylum was created as part of a proactive approach by eco-citizen companies.
Recylum carries out its mission as a non-profit eco-organization in accordance with the following values :
- Integrity through compliance with regulations.
- Transparency to stakeholders.
- Environmental and economic efficiency of allocated ressources.